5th October 2018
Conducting of physiotherapy camps to assess and address the health of the Older Persons.
- The objective of this camp was to help the older persons get an evaluation done of their physical health status, especially related to their mobility, and be given appropriate physiotherapy exercises to be diligently followed by the older person.
- Another follow-up camp after a month is done to evaluate and assess the difference in their mobility health status due to the exercises done by them.
- The senior citizens are then asked to continue the exercises for the next three months, provided that the prescribed exercises have been of use to the older person.
- Such camps are being organised for different senior citizens’ organisations in Pune.
- These camps would be held throughout the year to cover the maximum number of older persons in the city.
- The camps are organised by ILC-I in collaboration with Deccan Education Society’s Brijalal Jindal College of Physiotherapy.
The programme is supported by Gharda Chemicals Limited.
On the occasion of the next presidential election in France (April 10 and 24, 2022), ILC-France is sending candidates a list of recommendations on societal issues related to a longevity in health and in activity.
21st March 2022
With support from the World Health Organization (WHO), a civil society mapping and engagement initiative has been launched to identify and unite the powerful and unique voices of organisations across a wide range of sectors and disciplines toward a common agenda.
15th February 2022
The ageing process starts before we are born. This article explains what happens in our bodies over time and how we can embrace our later years.
20th January 2022