Date: Tuesday, 29 September 2020
Time: 1.00pm – 2.30pm BST (8.00am – 9.30am EDT, 8.00pm – 9.30pm SGT)
Venue: WebinarRegister here
Following the ULC-UK's year-long Prevention in an ageing world programme that sparked conversations from Abu Dhabi to Taipei, Austin, Geneva, Sydney, London all the way to the G20 Health Ministers, the message is clear. It’s never too late to prevent.
And the health and economic costs of failing to invest in preventative interventions across the life course are simply too high to ignore.
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has made these messages staggeringly clear and brought home the urgent need to match commitment with action by:
- Democratising access to prevention – to reduce health inequalities
- Inspiring and engaging policymakers, healthcare professionals and individuals – to invest, promote and take action on prevention
- Effectively utilising technology – to improve access to health care, improve uptake rates, reduce barriers and empower patients.
Join ILC-UK for the launch of the second phase of their programme Delivering prevention in an ageing world, where we will be moving from “why” we need to prioritise prevention to “how” we can deliver it and see the change we need to see.
- Arnaud Bernaert: Head of Shaping the Future of Health and Healthcare, World Economic Forum
- Prof Walter Ricciardi, President, World Federation of Public Health Associations