Date: Tuesday 24 October 2023
Time: 1:00pm – 2:15pm BST / 2:00pm – 3:15pm CEST
Venue: VirtualRegister here
Join the ILC Europe Network for a webinar discussion looking at the state of healthy ageing and prevention across Europe.
This event will be chaired by Patrick Swain, Research and Development Manager at ILC-UK and coordinator of the ILC Europe Network. Speakers include:
- Dr Katerina Machacova, Director, ILC-Czech Republic
- Prof A. Mark Clarfield, President, ILC-Israel
- Arunima Himawan, Senior Health Research Lead, ILC-UK
- Sophie Schmitt, Director General, Seniosphère Conseil
- Dr Daniela Weber, Research Scholar, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis
- Radu Ganescu, President, Coalition of Patients’ Organizations with Chronic Diseases in Romania
- Prof Norah Keating, Social Gerontologist, University of Alberta
In this webinar, we will be using the Healthy Ageing and Prevention Index to explore what health and wellbeing looks like in different European countries.
This webinar will inform a policy document to advocate better commitments from European policymakers on healthy ageing and prevention. With less than a year to go until the European Parliament elections, we want to highlight the key challenges and opportunities to politicians in Brussels and beyond.
More information: ilcuk.org.uk